Engine & Drivetrain Features
- Smooth & nimble: The smooth 4-stroke engine normally purrs almost inaudibly beneath you, but the torquey, fuel-injected single can move surprisingly quickly when you need it to. No need to worry when you’re first in line at the intersection.
- Excellent fuel economy: An advanced fuel injection system not only provides instant starts but sips fuel at a ridiculously low rate – up to 50+km/liter*. No doubt you’ll start having kilometer per thimble discussions with other Giorno riders via your blogs.
- The economy looks great: Fully automatic transmission offers gas and go simplicity but sometimes you may want to linger and just stare at the Giorno’s beautiful lines.
- Reduced emissions: Exhaust catalyzer reduces emissions. Feel good, while you’re looking good. *Fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors.
Chassis & Suspension Features
- Secure: Lockable centerstand means no one will casually stroll away with your Giorno, no matter how badly they want to.
- Strong & lightweight: A rigid aluminum sub-frame reduces weight and allows for a completely flat, uncluttered floor to rest your stylish shoes on.
- Combined braking system: You may never want to stop riding the Giorno but it’s nice to know that its Combined Braking System automatically adds some front brake when you activate the rear brake to help you stop when you need to.
- Easy manoeuverability: An 81 kg all-up weight makes the Giorno incredibly easy to ride, park and manoeuvre, the Giorno is never clumsy.
- Stylish: The number one feature of the Giorno is the incredible style but pictures don’t do it justice, you have to see it in person to truly appreciate all the subtle style elements. Go see it.
- Ample storage: Under the comfortable seat you’ll find a huge storage area to stash your stuff. Regulation basketball to shoot hoops with your friends? No problem.
- Easy access storage: A handy receptacle in front of your knees provides additional storage for things you need quick access to when you stop. You know, essential accessories like hairbrush, cell phone, tablet, sunglasses or even a bottle of water.
- Cool storage accessories: Proving that there’s no end to the thoughtful touches on the Giorno, there’s even a clever hook on the bodywork between your knees that you can hang shopping bags on to stop from scattering your groceries.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Engine Type: Air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Displacement: 49 cc
- Bore & Stroke: 37.8 mm x 44 mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.1:1
- Valve Train: SOHC, two-valve
- Fuel Delivery: PGM-FI electronic fuel injection
- Transmission: Automatic V-Matic
- Final Drive: Belt
Chassis & Suspension
- Front Suspension: Twin-downtube fork; 54 mm (2.1 in.) travel
- Rear Suspension: Single shock; 58 mm (2.3 in.) travel
Dimensions & Additional Information
- Tires: 80/100 - 10 front; 80/100 - 10 rear
- Brakes: Front drum; rear drum. Combined Braking System
- Seat Height: 719 mm (28.3 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1,181 mm (46.5 in.)
- Curb Weight: 81 kg (178 lbs.) including required fluids and full tank of gas - ready to ride
- Fuel Capacity: 4.5 litres
- Colour: Pearl Blue, Black Metallic
- Warranty: 1 year, unlimited mileage, freely transferable warranty; extended coverage available with Honda Plus