All prices plus freight/PDI and Tax
Please call for availability!
Honda’s new full-featured, dual stage, track drive HSS928TCD snowblower features new technologies for better performance, more ease-of-use and increased durability. Powered by the latest Honda GX270 commercial grade OHV (overhead valve) engine, the HSS928TCD clears a path 71 cm (28 in.) wide and 51 cm (20 in.) high, and moves up to 50 metric tons of snow per hour with a discharge distance up to 16 metres (52.5 ft.). And it provides the ultimate in snow clearing convenience: Turn the key and go with 12VDC on-board battery start, and control the height and direction of snow discharge with the touch of a finger using the convenient electric chute joystick control.
Should unwanted debris cause the auger to lock during operation, a Shear bolt Guard System alerts the operator and automatically stops the engine, preventing mechanical damage and unnecessary down-time. A standard hour meter monitors usage and helps to ensure that proper maintenance is carried out in order to keep the HSS928TCD running smoothly and at peak performance. The variable speed hydrostatic transmission features a single lever for quick switching between forward and reverse, and for accurate adjustment of ground speed without affecting auger rotation speed, while the hydraulic-assist auger height adjustment control allows on-the-fly adjustment of auger height for optimum performance in varying snow conditions.
It comes with a 3 year residential/commercial warranty, it's certified to meet or exceed EPA emissions guidelines, it's highly operator-friendly, and the HSS928TCD has the power and the technology to clear heavy snow from large areas and a variety of surfaces. Maximum forward speed has been increased by 8% to get the job done faster than ever before.
• Standard work light
• New built-in icing guard design prevents icing in the carburetor and provides better access to the carburetor drain bolt and fuel cut-off lever
• Honda Dual Track Drive system with pliable, low-temperature rubber tracks and sure-gripping cleats provides solid traction and ideal balance, even on steep driveways and steps
• Track drive with auger height adjustment allows the augers to glide over uneven surfaces such as stone driveways and sidewalks
• Hydraulic assist auger height adjustment control requires only a slight downward or upward pressure on the right control lever to precisely angle the auger housing to skim uneven gravel or interlocking brick surfaces, or to dig deep to clear smooth asphalt or concrete
• New impeller design improves durability with greater snow discharge distances
• Taller fuel cap with chain attachment makes refuelling easier, even while wearing gloves or mitts. In case of overfill, a run out in the tank design keeps gas spillage away from the engine and track
• New automotive-grade steel auger housing for strength and durability
• Redesigned chute with reinforcement plate for long service life
• Interconnected drive/auger lever design with interlock feature allows both drive and auger levers to be held down with one hand, freeing the other hand for discharge chute, throttle and ground speed adjustments.
• Reversible, two position skid shoes for versatility and extra-long service life (300% longer than previously)
• Ice breaking, heavy-duty, serrated augers easily break through heavily crusted or hard packed snow left behind by municipal snowplows
• Ergonomically-designed controls for operator convenience and safety
• Oil drain extension makes servicing the engine easier and reduces the risk of oil getting on the track during oil changes
• Large starter recoil handle for an easy grip – even with a bulky mitt
• Easy, reliable starts in any weather condition with automatic decompression system and electronic ignition
• Large 5 litre tank with standard fuel gauge provides extended run times between fill ups
• Electric chute with Honda's exclusive “joystick” control directs snow discharge with the touch of a finger. Chute rotates a full 187 degrees – 95 degrees right and 92 degrees left
• Easy to operate new choke lever design
• Teflon coated cables are extremely durable and won't seize up in severe conditions
• Reduced engine noise due to new large muffler design and standard deflector is especially welcome for early morning snow clearing or for operation close to nearby properties
• Unique Honda shear bolt positioning allows for almost effortless removal, alignment, and replacement of both impeller and auger shear bolts when required – with no need for special tools
• New type of retainer for the tool bar improves durability
• A new side cover for the auger clutch cables protects against snow intrusion, assuring workability in severe conditions