Engine & Drivetrain Features
- Programmed fuel injection: Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) incorporates a single 34 mm throttle body.
- Impressive power: 745 cc liquid-cooled V-twin engine produces impressive power over a broad rpm range.
- Low-rpm torque peak: The crankshaft features a long-stroke design to produce strong V-twin feel and a low-rpm torque peak.
- High efficiency: Three-valve cylinder-head design utilizes two spark plugs per cylinder for excellent combustion efficiency and high power output.
- Big bike look: Finned cylinders enhance appearance and give a big-bike look.
- Optimum durability: Aluminum radiator maintains consistent engine temperature for optimum performance and long engine life. Mounted between frame rails for enhanced appearance.
- Excellent highway driveability: Wide-ratio five-speed transmission.
- Dependable: Ignition with electronic advance offers dependability.
Chassis & Suspension Features
- Simplicity & strength: Innovative frame design features a large steel tube backbone reaching back from strong cast steering head to the rear of the engine case for simplicity and strength.
- Responsive handling: Sturdy and responsive 41 mm front fork features large-diameter chrome steel shrouds and large billet-aluminum triple-clamp for a distinctive retro look. It delivers confident, neutral handling and a plush 117 mm (4.6 inches) of wheel travel.
- Enhanced rigidity: Large 4 mm-thick fork brace mounted under the front fender enhances rigidity.
- Smooth well-controlled ride: Dual-shock rear suspension features five-position spring preload adjustability and eye-catching chrome covers, while offering 89 mm (3.5 inches) of wheel travel for a smooth, well-controlled ride.
- 17” Front tire: Large-section tires mounted on traditional spoke wheels with wide chrome rims. Front end features a fat 120/90-17 tire that provides a wide footprint and matches the substantial style of the machine.
- Low- maintenance operation: Shaft final-drive system provides smooth, low-maintenance operation.
- Information at a glance: Tank-mounted speedometer features an attractive chrome instrument housing.
- Abundance of classic chrome: Chrome highlights include: cylinder-head cover, air-cleaner cover, left and right engine sidecovers, brake and clutch lever brackets, rear brake pedal, shift lever, swingarm pivot cap, ignition switch cover, handlebar, rear shock covers, and headlight.
- Custom-made look: Solid aluminum footpegs with wide rubber trim bands project a custom-made look.
- Minimal vibration: Handlebar is positioned low and wide for a comfortable feel, and is mounted on rubber-cushioned risers to reduce vibration.
- Customize for one or two: Broad, low-slung seat with detachable passenger section.
- 14L Fuel tank: Stylish 14-litre fuel tank.
- Brilliant lighting: Brilliant 60/55-watt halogen headlight.
- Attractive design elements: Large custom-styled taillight and attractive retro-styled turn indicators.
- Security when parked: Steering-head lock and helmet lock for added security when parked.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Engine Type: Liquid-cooled 52-deg. V-twin
- Displacement: 745 cc
- Bore & Stroke: 79 mm x 76 mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.6:1
- Valve Train: Chain-driven SOHC, 3 valves per cylinder
- Fuel Delivery: PGM-FI electronic fuel injection
- Transmission: Wide-ratio five-speed
- Final Drive: Shaft
Chassis & Suspension
- Front Suspension: 41 mm fork; 117 mm (4.6 in.) travel
- Rear Suspension: Dual shocks with spring preload adjustment; 90 mm (3.5 in.) travel
Dimensions & Additional Information
- Tires: Front: 120/90 - 17 Rear: 160/80 - 15
- Brakes: Front: single 296 mm disc with triple-piston caliper Rear: 276 mm disc with single-piston caliper.
- Seat Height: 660 mm (26 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1,640 mm (64.6 in.)
- Curb Weight: 257 kg (567 lb.) including required fluids and full tank of gas - ready to ride
- Fuel Capacity: 14 L
- Colour: Candy Prominence Red
- Warranty: 12 months, unlimited mileage, freely transferable warranty; extended coverage available with Honda Plus