Engine & Drivetrain Features
- Relaxed cruising with passing power: 1,312 cc liquid-cooled 52-degree V-twin delivers strong low-end and midrange torque, with ample power for passing and relaxed cruising.
- Attractive engine design: Powerplant design features special camshafts and a single-pin crankshaft to accentuate the engine's character.
- No harsh – all rumble and purr: Dual two-axis primary counter-balancers help to minimize harsh engine vibration without eliminating the powerful pulses transmitted by the traditional V-twin design.
- Improved power: A unique dry-sump oil system utilizes a closed-crankcase design and places the oil tank inside the gearbox case. The result is a freer-revving engine for improved power and a lower engine height.
- Excellent power at acceleration: Five-speed transmission with carefully selected gear ratios for exciting roll-on performance.
- Smooth & quiet shifting: Sturdy clutch utilizes a rubber clutch-centre damper to ensure smooth and quiet shifting.
- Optimum exhaust flow: Each three-valve cylinder head features two 31 mm intake valves and a large 40 mm exhaust valve to produce optimum flow.
Chassis & Suspension Features
- Designed for excellent visibility: High-mount steering head gives the frame a see-through, open-air look with plenty of breathing room between the tank/upper frame and the front cylinder head.
- 200-series Rear tire: Eight-spoke alloy wheels hold a fat 200-series rear tire paired with a slim 21-inch front tire.
- Ultra-low seat height control: A long wheelbase — the Fury stretches a full 1,805 mm (71.1 in.) between the axles — accentuates the chopper look and allows an ultra-low 685 mm (27 in.) seat height.
- Combined ABS braking system: Combined Braking System with ABS provides both the operating ease of linked front and rear brakes and the control of an advanced Anti-lock Braking System.
- Exceptional riding comfort: The Fury’s sleek lines cloak an ingenious single-shock rear suspension system with adjustable rebound damping and five-position spring preload adjustment for superb riding comfort that’s far above the norm for a chopper-style motorcycle.
- Clean uncluttered look: The LED taillight is tucked cleanly into the back of the rear fender, and the fender itself lacks visible stays. The result is a clean and smooth shape that complements the Fury’s uncluttered look.
- Stunning aesthetics: A metallic finish to the engine cases combines with ample chrome to create a gleaming centrepiece for the Fury.
- Versatility in appearance: Riding solo? The passenger seat can be removed to give the Fury an even more stripped-down appearance.
- Personalize your ride: A wide selection of Honda Genuine Accessories allow you to add your personal touch.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Engine Type: Liquid-cooled 52-deg. V-twin
- Displacement: 1,312 cc
- Bore & Stroke: 89.5 mm x 104.3 mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
- Valve Train: Chain-driven SOHC, 3 valves per cylinder
- Fuel Delivery: PGM-FI electronic fuel injection
- Transmission: Five-speed
- Final Drive: Shaft
Chassis & Suspension
- Front Suspension: 45 mm fork; 102 mm (4 in.) travel
- Rear Suspension: Single shock with adjustable rebound damping and five-position spring preload adjustability; 95 mm (3.7 in.) travel
Dimensions & Additional Information
- Tires: Front: 90/90 - 21 Rear: 200/50R - 18
- Brakes: Front: single 336 mm disc with triple-piston caliper Rear: 296 mm disc with dual-piston caliper. Combined Braking System with ABS
- Seat Height: 685 mm (27 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1,805 mm (71.1 in.)
- Curb Weight: 308 kg (679 lb.) including required fluids and full tank of gas - ready to ride
- Fuel Capacity: 12.8 L
- Colour: Graphite Black
- Warranty: 12 months, unlimited mileage, freely transferable warranty; extended coverage available with Honda Plus